Βιντεάκια για γέλια και για κλάματα

Death held out a hand. "I want," he said, "a book about the dangerous creatures of Fourecks–"

Albert looked up and dived for cover, receiving only mild bruising because he had the foresight to curl into a ball.

After a while Death, his voice a little muffled, said: "Albert, I would be so grateful if you could give me a hand here."

Albert scrambled up and puled at some of the huge volumes, finally dislodging enough of them to allow his master to clamber free.

"Hmm..." Death picked up a book at random and read the cover. "Dangerous Mammals, Reptiles, Amphibians, Birds, Fish, Jellyfish, Insects, Spiders, Crustaceans, Grasses, Trees, Mosses, and Lichens of Terror Incognita," he read. His gaze moved down the spine. "Volume 29C," he added. "Oh. Part three, I see."

He glanced up at the listening shelves.
"Possibly it would be simpler if I asked for a list of the harmless creatures of the aforesaid continent?"

They waited.

"It would appear that–"

"No, wait, master. Here it comes."

Albert pointed to something white zigzagging lazily through the air. Finally Death reached up and caught the single sheet of paper.
He read it carefully and then turned it over briefly just in case anything was written on the other side.

"May I?" said Albert. Death handed him the paper.

"‘Some of the sheep,’" Albert read aloud.

cougr

¥
Μάθημα παρκαρίσματος - πώς να παρκάρεις γρήγορα και πιο εύκολα.

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
"This is in the style of the crooner, Tom Waits, and it's a reworking of a classic nursery rhyme, you may know it, 'Old MacDonald.'

Old MacDonald, sick of the farm
Wants a new life, new place to go
But if you strip away the consonants from 'reinvention'
You get E-I-E-I-O

Old Mac Donald tried to give up the booze
Should have done this a long time ago
Suck out the vowels of 'best intentions'
You hear E-I-E-I-O

No more echoes on the farm
No more duck sounds in the air
There's a quack-quack here
But no quack-quack there

Drunk on the insurance money after torching the farm
Old MacDonald gets a tattoo
It's there on his arm amongst the skulls and the livestock
It's E-I-E-I-O
"

Last edited:

cougr

¥
In fact, I added the accent mark there, so it was courtesy of the in-house corrector!
Για άλλη μια φορά ευχαριστώ πολύ, nickel.
Μάλλον δεν είχα πιει ακόμη καφέ κι έτσι για μια στιγμή μπερδεύτηκα με τον τονισμό.

pontios

Για άλλη μια φορά ευχαριστώ πολύ, nickel.
Μάλλον δεν είχα πιει ακόμη καφέ κι έτσι για μια στιγμή μπερδεύτηκα με τον τονισμό.
Προσωπικα, εξοικονομω πολυτιμο χρονο και "εκτονωνομαι" μη βαζοντας τονους ... ;-)

cougr

¥
Προσωπικα, εξοικονομω πολυτιμο χρονο και "εκτονωνομαι" μη βαζοντας τονους ... ;-)
Οφείλω να τονίσω ότι η άτονη γραφή μου προκαλεί έντονη ατονία.:-)

Last edited: