The purrrfect thread. Because nobody's purrrfect, unless they're a cat.

bernardina

catyphean task! :wub:

Palavra

Mod Almighty
Staff member
Μέχρι που φτάσαμε στις μεγάλες πόλεις, τις μυοκτονίες, τα ποντικοφάρμακα και μας εξοστρακίσατε από τη ζωή σας. Φτάσαμε να είμαστε εμείς τα μιαρά πλάσματα που δέχονται κλοτσιές και τα ανεκδιήγητα «ψιιιιτ παλιόγατα».​

Θυμάμαι όταν ήμουν φοιτήτρια στην Κέρκυρα ότι οι ντόπιοι φόλιαζαν συστηματικά τις γάτες. Με αποτέλεσμα να έχουν μεγάλο πρόβλημα με τους αρουραίους (και όχι ποντίκια), οι οποίοι είναι χοντροί και θρεμμένοι. :devil:

Zazula

Administrator
Staff member
I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat. -- Jay Leno
Από: http://www.greatdreams.com/cats/cats2.htm

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Well... it might be that cats don't pee on the toilet seat...

O RLY? Ask Charlie:

Charles Mingus Cat Toilet Training Program
It took me about three or four weeks to toilet train my cat, Nightlife. Most of the time is spent moving the box very gradually to the bathroom. Do it very slowly and don't confuse him. And, remember, once the box is on the toilet, leave it a week or even two. The main thing to remember is not to rush or confuse him.

View attachment 3660 Good luck. Charles Mingus

:whistle: