New Coronavirus words

cougr

¥
1646138046077.png

Zazula

Administrator
Staff member
COVID toe/toes
A painful skin condition causing discoloration and swelling of the toes affecting some people infected with the COVID virus. May also affect the fingers.
Βέβαια απ' την άλλη: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/02/28/covid-toes-may-nothing-chilblains/

cougr

¥
Κορονοκοπέλι ουδέτερο
(Κρητικά, λαϊκότροπο) Ο κορονοϊός

«Ήντα κάνουμε με το κορονοκοπέλι» – Οι οδηγίες πρόληψης του κορονοϊού στα κρητικά!​

Attachments

• 1646819037543.png
    1646819037543.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 148

cougr

¥

Deltacron​

Deltacron, as the portmanteau suggests, is a Covid variant that contains elements of Delta and Omicron – in other words, it contains genes from both variants, making it what is known as a recombinant virus.

cougr

¥
Coronaphobia

...we define coronaphobia as an excessive triggered response of fear of contracting the virus causing COVID-19, leading to accompanied excessive concern over physiological symptoms, significant stress about personal and occupational loss, increased reassurance and safety seeking behaviors, and avoidance of public places and situations, causing marked impairment in daily life functioning. ...

I'm a novid! I'm a novid! I've found a name for what I am. Εύχομαι να μείνω ακοβίδιστος.
Είμαστε λίγοι και λιγοστεύουμε όσοι δεν χτυπηθήκαμε απ' την οβίδα του ιού…

Αν και η λέξη ερμηνεύεται επίσης ως «δεν τραβάω βιντεάκια με το κινητό σε συναυλίες». :p