Χαρούμενο ξύπνημα

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Αναρωτιέμαι αν θα έπρεπε να υπάρχει κάποια λογοκρισία και σ' αυτού του είδους την εκμετάλλευση ανηλίκων από γονείς που θέλουν ΠΟΛΥ ΞΥΛΟ!

bernardina

Εγώ θα τον είχα στολίσει κανονικότατα και θα φαντασιωνόμουν τι καλά που θα 'ταν να του έτριβα το χωνάκι στη μούρη.

bernardina

Διαβάζει και την παρτιτούρα και στο τέλος υποκλίνεται πριν κάνει σεμνή έξοδο!:laugh:
Μπιζάρισμα, κανείς; :blink:

Earion

Staff member

Dog owners who are tired of playing fetch with their pet pooches can now sit back and relax --as the latest doggie gadget can do it for you. The contraption dubbed the iFetch will launch tennis balls for dogs to catch and bring back without any human interaction. The device works by using a special shoot that will throw a ball between 10ft and 30ft in the air from a hole at the front of the machine. Once canines have grabbed it they simply need to bring it back and place it in a compartment at the back for the iFetch to launch once again. The gadget was invented by Denny Hamill and his grandson Grant, 19, who were becoming tired of chucking balls every few minutes for their poodle Prancer.

Picture of the day (2 July 2013)

daeman

Administrator
Staff member

Εχμμ, γκουχ, το αποπάνω λίνκι δεν με βγάζει στη φωτογραφία του iFetch που είναι δεύτερη στη σειρά, αλλά στην πρώτη της συλλογής, το iCandy:

Λίνκι λανθάνον τ' αληθή δείχνει. Για μένα τουλάχιστον είναι πιο χαρούμενο το ξύπνημα με iCandy παρά με i'Mtoolazytoeventhrowaball, για την έγερση προτιμώ το οφθαλμόλουτρο από την κυνοσφαίριση. :whistle:

- So, Bob, why did you kill that dog?
- I, uh... we... We was playing "fetch". I had no money. But I am cheater, very good. But I don't know why, they notice after while that I am cheater. Strange, really, I am good cheater. They notice and I run, run away, and they run back a me.
Yes, in another room, with the dogs, poodle, the poodle, no? That. But I was very fast, very speedy, and I before stop
pa me, take a ball, that ball, many ball, ta! tchoof tchoof tchoof tchoof, very closer, tcha ta ta. And I...

You? You throw ball againsta me, I throw ball againsta you, no? I take one ball, number height, very good ball, black ball...
ta toom ta! in the ground, first stroke. Ha! Dead. Very small dog, in de ground.

Very true story. But I ham a no criminal, I ham an hinnocent man, I ham a good hegg. :inno:

I never ask-ed this dog if he liked Walt Whitman.

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Χα χα. Ξεκαρδιστικό ξύπνημα, πράγματι. Το γλωσσικό:

Ke-mo sah-bee (/ˌkiːmoʊˈsɑːbiː/; often spelled kemo sabe or kemosabe) is the term of endearment and catchphrase used by the intrepid and ever-faithful fictional Native American sidekick Tonto, in the very successful American radio and television program The Lone Ranger.
It is sometimes translated as "trusty scout" or "faithful friend" in Potawatomi. Its use has become so widespread that it was entered into Webster's New Millennium Dictionary in 2002.
In the 2013 film The Lone Ranger, Tonto sarcastically replies that it means "wrong brother" in Comanche.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ke-mo_sah-bee

Palavra

Mod Almighty
Staff member
Τι γλύκας! (Πώς το λέμε το porcupine στα ελληνικά; Κι αυτό σκατζόχοιρο, όπως το hedgehog; )

Palavra

Mod Almighty
Staff member
Νίκελ, πανξουτονική διαταραχή. Άσε, εδώ καμιά φορά ψάχνω όρους που τους έχω ανεβάσει εγώ και δεν το θυμάμαι (αλλά δεν το λέω σε κανέναν, μην με πάρετε με τις πέτρες :eek:)

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Μήπως έριξα πολλές φατσούλες στους σκαντζόχοιρους; Ελπίζω να φαίνεται ότι κάνω πλάκα. Ποιος άλλωστε έχει το ρεκόρ πανξουτονικής διαταραχής εδώ μέσα; Ωστόσο, να μη χάσω την ευκαιρία να ρίξω το καρφάκι μου για τις εγγραφές στο Wordreference (που είμαι σίγουρος ότι θα διορθωθούν): *Ακανθόχειρος; *Σκαντζόχειρος*; Πολύ πρόχειρος.

Χίλια ευχαριστώ για το Wordreference! Το πρόβλημά μου είναι πως τα έχω διορθώσει εδώ και καιρό και για κάποιον λόγο η επίσημη ιστοσελίδα δεν διορθώνεται. Τα διόρθωσα ξανά μανά, για να δούμε τώρα.