Τα καλύτερα μουσικά γιουτιουμπάκια

drsiebenmal

HandyMod
Staff member
Ακόμη κι εγώ (που ως γνωστόν υστερώ και στους τρεις τομείς) το αναγνώρισα...

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Και καθώς ανακαλύπτουμε μουσικές με καθυστέρηση πάνω από δεκαετία... Αυτούς τους ανακάλυψα στο φετινό φεστιβάλ του Γκλαστονμπέρι.

Elbow: Charge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbow_(band)
http://www.allmusic.com/artist/elbow-mn0000134051/discography

(Εγώ εγκαταλείψει εδώ και πολλά χρόνια την προσπάθεια να καταλάβω τι εννοούν οι στίχοι.)

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Ευχαριστούμε. Π.χ. κάτι που δεν είχα ακούσει:

7. Comic Relief, 1986
Bush’s love of comedy has always been both surprising and endearing. At three Comic Relief benefits, Bush joined Rowan Atkinson in a risqué duet called Do Bears…

Στίχοι:

Hello, London. It’s nice to be here. Life really does have its ups and downs. Life seems
to have its good times. Life seems to have its bad times. And some times are finger-licking good. And yet, other times are just ass-wiping bad. But, whatever the way of the world – I always try to keep a smile on my face, because, well, because I’ve always got a song to sing. And this one is devoted to the true love.

For years I thought I'd have to live alone
I never got a letter
Had to disconnect the phone
The only girls I ever saw were on TV
But now I've got a Venus
Who's sitting next to me.
Do I love you?
Do I want you?
Would I give my life to you if I could?
Do birds fly?
Do fish swim?
And do bears sha-la-la-la-la in the woods?
I met her in the first-class lounge of a jumbo jet
It was love at first sight,
Romeo and Juliet.
He looked pretty rich
And I was down on luck
So I charged him a fortune
For a flying f—
For crying out loud!
Do I love you?
Do I want you?
Would I sacrifice my life to you if I could?
Is the Pope Catholic?
Is Luxembourg small?
And do those hairy bears shhh... in the woods?
I introduced her round my friends
She was ace.
I was no longer on Earth
But in a better place.
He's an utter creep
And he drives me round the bend
And to alleviate the boredom
I sleep with his friend.
Do I desire you?
Do I adore you?
Would I cut off all my toenails
And put them in an envelope with my feet?
Is Reagan Godhead?
Is Chairman Mao dead?
And do those bears sha-la-la-la-la
Sha-la-la-la-la, sha-la-la-la-la
On Main Street?

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Χαλαρωτική μουσική για τον Αύγουστο που τελειώνει...

Romanza Quartiere (Ennio Morricone)

Zazula

Administrator
Staff member
Εντωμεταξύ την ώρα που το ανέβασες το δικό σου, ετοιμαζόμουν εγώ να σου ανεβάσω αφιερωμένες Serebro. Ε, είδα ότι με πρόλαβες με L/Z, οπότε λέω τώρα να περιμένω κάνα διήμερο, να υπάρξει επαρκής διαχωρισμός. :)
Ελπίζω να μην σε πειράξει που καθυστέρησα λίγο παραπάνω: :p

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Βάζω αυτή την παλιατσαρία και για το τραγούδι, όχι μόνο για το εξώφυλλο του δίσκου.

Rare Bird: Sympathy

Earion

Staff member
Bryan Ferry - Let's Stick Together

Η πολιτική μου δήλωση. Τη βάζω εδώ γιατί δεν ανοίξαμε νήμα για το σημερινό δημοψήφισμα στο πολιτικό υποφόρουμ. (Πώς την πάθαμε;)

And now the marriage vow is very sacred
The man has put us together now
You ought to make it stick together
Come on, come on, let's stick together
You know we made a vow not to leave one another never

But now you never miss your water 'til your well runs dry
Come on now baby give our love a try
Let's stick together, c'mon c'mon let's stick together

Well if you're stuck for a while consider our child
How can it be happy without its ma and pappy
Lets stick together, cmon cmon lets stick together

Now if you're stuck for a while consider our child
How can it be happy without its ma and pa
Lets stick together, cmon cmon lets stick together

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Ευτυχώς που έβαλες το βίντεο με τη Τζέρι Χολ. :-) Μανούλα μου, μανάρα μου!

That's the stuff that's gonna stick anyway, the bonding material. Theirs are the faces that launch a thousand ships, not ours, and certainly not Bryan's Douglas Fairbanks moustache.

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Με αυτή τη χαρά άρχισα τη μέρα μου: Jeff Lynne's ELO at Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park 2014 (full convert). Σκίζουν οι σειρές.

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Η τεχνολογία έχει αρχίσει να με ξεπερνά. Αργότερα θα ψάξω να βρω το «πώς έγινε».

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Ήταν όμως γλυκό.
Συμφωνώ. :-)

... Αργότερα θα ψάξω να βρω το «πώς έγινε».

Apple devices host an animated chase in Brunettes Shoot Blondes music video (dezeen magazine, 27 September 2014)

Music: an animated humanoid rabbit chases a girl across the screens of Apple devices in this music video by Ukranian indie band Brunettes Shoot Blondes.

Brunettes Shoot Blondes wanted to create a "minimalistic animation" to accompany the simple melody of their track Knock Knock, so came up with the idea to present a simple animation across 14 Apple products.

"We had an idea of graphic elements that would interplay between the gadgets," band member Andrew Kovaliov told Dezeen. "So then we created the characters and started to work on synchronisation of the video fragments downloaded on different devices."

The film's two protagonists are a man with a rabbit's head and "the girl of his dreams", who he has to pursue throughout the animation because she is tired of his antics. "He is a typical bad boy, who tries very hard to regain her attention," said Kovaliov. "And finally he receives it - a love story with a happy ending."
The band enlisted friends to provide the devices, as well as hands to activate and move them. Six iPhones, one iPod nano, three MacBook Airs, two iPads and two iPads mini were used in total.

"After the animation was finished it took us a plenty of time to calculate each fragment to seconds in Adobe Premiere so everything was synchronised," Kovaliov said. "After several rehearsals we could run the fragments on all devices simultaneously." The graphics were created using Adobe After Effects and Maya software by Kiev studio
SYT-X.

Knock Knock will feature on Brunettes Shoot Blondes's upcoming EP.

www.dezeen.com/2014/09/27/brunettes-shoot-blondes-knock-knock-animated-music-video/

Dear Apple:

Possibly the best iPhone/iPad/iMac ad ever has already been shot, produced, and posted on the web. We suggest you contact this band immediately. It would give you some positive publicity in the wake of the iPhone 6 "Bendgate" controversy, the disastrous iOS 8 rollout, and that hoax that left some poor suckers with melted iPhones after they tried "charge" them in a microwave.

The clip in question is by a Ukrainian indie band known as Brunettes Shoot Blondes. Sure, the name isn't exactly PC, but once you see the video they made using 14 Apple products, and hear their sweet acoustic song "Knock Knock," perhaps you can overlook that. The clip already has 2 million plays on YouTube. It features black-and-white animation and begins with the disclaimer, "Everything you see on the screens is going on in real time." The action starts on a pair of iPhones with the band's rabbit-head mascot (sort of like the rabbit-human hybrid in Donnie Darko) following a female character from device to device, as the iPhones multiply and are shifted to new positions.

Eventually, a Nano, an iPad Mini, and couple iPads come into the picture as the characters seemingly magically appear on each device, driving a car, riding a scooter, and walking down flights of stairs. The action continues on a trio of MacBook Pros and then back to iPads and ultimately return to the iPhone it all started on. The whole thing last less than two-and-half minutes, but we can't think of a better way to showcase your devices.

Whatever you do, don't automatically add the video to your customers' iTunes library. Some of them didn't like that much when you pulled that stunt with the new U2 album, but if you can think of some creative way to showcase this clip, we think it will help people remember the joy and creativity that Apple products can bring.

Sincerely,
Yahoo Music

~Craig Rosen, September 25, 2014

music.yahoo.com/blogs/music-news/ukrainian-band-brunettes-shoot-blondes-creates-best-apple-ad-ever-193750473.html

Brunettes Shoot Blondes

Brunettes Shoot Blondes is an indie/electro/pop band from Ukraine and is a part of the “New Ukrainian Independent Scene”.
Formed at the beginning of 2010, they attracted music lovers’ attention to their songs.

The band is performing on the club stages of Ukraine and Europe. Their songs and videos are now on rotation on various radio and TVstations. At this time, Brunettes Shoot Blondes is working on a new album and preparing to their European tour.

I Don't Know (with brunettes, blondes and redheads)