But of course, I thought I could take it all

Caroline says she can't help but be mean
or cruel, or so it seems

Oh, Caroline says, Caroline says

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Marketing Concepts in 2 minutes

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: I am very rich. Marry me! - That's Direct Marketing

2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: He's very rich. Marry him. - That's Advertising

3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me. - That's Telemarketing

4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door of the car for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me? - That's Public Relations

5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says: You are very rich! Can you marry me? - That's Brand Recognition

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: I am very rich. Marry me! She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - That's Customer Feedback

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: I am very rich. Marry me! And she introduces you to her husband. - That's demand and supply gap

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person comes and tells her: I'm rich. Will you marry me? and she goes with him - That's competition eating into your market share

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: I'm rich, Marry me! your wife arrives. - That's restriction for entering new markets

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

Αν διασκεδάσατε, μεταφράστε το. :devil: «Τόσα ο Κανένας που μου φόρτωσε τυράννια ο τιποτένιος!»

Οδυσσεύς Κ. Ούτις

natandri

Άντε να κρατήσεις τεκνό με 3000 ψωροευρώ το χρόνο...

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Attachments

• Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg
    Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 161

SBE

¥
Κι εμένα.
Μια φορά είναι λάθος πληκτρολόγησης. Δύο φορές, ε, δεν είναι τυχαίο.

:clap::eek::D:devil::clap::clap:

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Το βάλαμε αυτό με τους σολομούς, από το τελευταίο (για την 1η σεζόν) επεισόδιο του Τζον Όλιβερ;

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Αυτό σήμερα το είδα για πρώτη φορά και νομίζω ότι πρέπει να καταγραφεί.

Για Γκουγκλ: σταμπάρει - αμπάρι

Είναι πλέον λίγο παλιό (2011) αλλά δεν παύει να είναι διασκεδαστικό:

Για όποιον αναρωτιέται, είναι από μια ταινία που το 2011 κέρδισε το βραβείο κοινού στο Φεστιβάλ Θεσσαλονίκης (Σούπερ Δημήτριος: ιπτάμενη ελληνική λεβεντιά ή με τον αγγλικό του τίτλο Super Demetrios: airbourne pillar of righteousness) και σατιρίζει θεσσαλονικιώτικα κλισέ και αξίες. Την ταινία μπορείτε να την δείτε ολόκληρη στο youtube ή στο site της ταινίας. Όπως λένε και οι παραγωγοί της, πρόκειται για «Μια ανεξάρτητη, no budget υπερπαραγωγή από τη Θεσσαλονίκη για μια ιπτάμενη ελληνική λεβεντιά».

cougr

¥
[...] Σούπερ Δημήτριος: ιπτάμενη ελληνική λεβεντιά ή με τον αγγλικό του τίτλο Super Demetrios: airbourne pillar of righteousness [...]

Last time I checked they were an Australian band.:)

drsiebenmal

HandyMod
Staff member
Je suis Nico (αφιερωμένο στον γνωστό Νικολά που κατάφερε να χωθεί στην πρώτη γραμμή των παγκόσμιων ηγετών)

Δείγμα: