This funny thing landed in my email

daeman

Administrator
Staff member

Zazula

Administrator
Staff member
ΠΡΟΣΟΧH! Νέος ιός στο Facebook μετατρέπει όλους τους φίλους σας σε υποψήφιους δημοτικούς συμβούλους!

bernardina

Εγώ κόλλησα χειρότερο: μετατρέπει σιγά σιγά όλους τους υποψήφιους δημοτικούς συμβούλους σε φίλους μου! :eek: :devil:

Zazula

Administrator
Staff member

Nickel's comment:
Μα γιατί ανεβάζετε εικόνες από ξένες σελίδες που κάποια στιγμή εξαφανίζονται! :curse:

Last edited by a moderator:

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
This funny thing landed in my YouTube as I was watching something else. Ο Τζον Κλιζ στο τέλος των σχολίων του σ' αυτό το βιντεάκι (από το 3:28):

I think the problem with people like this [he was asked about Christine O’Donnell, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck] is that they are so stupid that they have no idea how stupid they are. You see, if you’re very very stupid, how can you possibly realize that you’re very very stupid? You’d have to be relatively intelligent to realize how stupid you are. There’s a wonderful bit of research by a guy named David Dunning at Cornell (who’s a friend of mine, I’m proud to say), who has pointed out that in order to know how good you are at something requires exactly the same skills as it does to be good at that thing in the first place. Which means, and this is terribly funny, that if you are absolutely no good at something at all, then you lack exactly the skills that you need to know that you’re absolutely no good at it. And this explains not just Hollywood, but almost the entirety of Fox News.

daeman

Administrator
Staff member

update downdate from 2008:

When asked to comment on the arrest, President George Bush said, 'If God had wanted us to have better Weapons of Math Instruction, He would have given us more fingers............and toes.'
White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President.
http://wiki.algebra.com/index.php/Dangerous_Al-Gebra_movement

daeman

Administrator
Staff member

Ως γνωστόν, η λέξη όστρακο εδώ είναι ψευδόφιλη, γιατί εκείνα που χρησιμοποιούνταν το πάλαι ποτέ για τις ψηφοφορίες δεν ήταν θαλασσινά με ορεκτικό περιεχόμενο, ήταν πήλινα θραύσματα (βλ. όστρακο[SUP]2[/SUP] στο ΛΚΝ ή την 1η σημασία στον Κριαρά ή στο νήμα για τον εξοστρακισμό), αλλά όταν αυθόρμητα γελάς, τα λάθη τα ξεχνάς· να 'ναι καλά ο Αρκάς.

Καταπληκτικές. Η τρίτη βέβαια είναι μάλλον πρόβλημα φόρτωσης της εικόνας παρά ούλτρα πιξελιασμένη από 100χ ψηφιακό ζουμ.