metafrasi banner

benefits and coverage = παροχές και καλύψεις

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Υπάρχει καθιερωμένη απόδοση για αυτό που οι Αμερικανοί ονομάζουν benefits and coverage, όπως π.χ. εδώ:
http://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-a...nefits-and-Coverage-and-Uniform-Glossary.html

Summary of Benefits & Coverage

Under the law, insurance companies and group health plans will provide consumers with a concise document detailing, in plain language, simple and consistent information about health plan benefits and coverage. This summary of benefits and coverage document will help consumers better understand the coverage they have and, for the first time, allow them to easily compare different coverage options. It will summarize the key features of the plan or coverage, such as the covered benefits, cost-sharing provisions, and coverage limitations and exceptions. People will receive the summary when shopping for coverage, enrolling in coverage, at each new plan year, and within seven business days of requesting a copy from their health insurance issuer or group health plan.

Coverage Examples

This summary of benefits and coverage will include a new, standardized health plan comparison tool for consumers called “coverage examples,” much like the Nutrition Facts label required for packaged foods. The coverage examples would illustrate how a health insurance policy or plan would cover care for common benefits scenarios. Using clear standards and guidelines provided by the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO), plans and issuers will simulate claims processing for each scenario so consumers can see an illustration of the coverage they get for their premium dollar under a plan. The examples will help consumers see how valuable the health plan will be at times when they may need the coverage.

Ευχ, προκάτ.

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Διστακτικά σ' αυτά, βρίσκω κάμποσα "ωφελήματα" και "καλύψεις" σε ιστοσελίδες ασφαλιστικών εταιρειών και γενικά στον κλάδο, όχι όμως μαζί σαν σύμφραση, παρά μόνο σ' εκείνη τη σελίδα που τη χρησιμοποιεί κανονικά:

Ο πίνακας της επόμενης σελίδας παρουσιάζει τα σημαντικότερα διαθέσιμα ωφελήματα και καλύψεις.
Διαθέσιμα Ωφελήματα / Καλύψεις
Τα Ωφελήματα και οι Καλύψεις αντικατοπτρίζουν τις ατομικές σας ανάγκες.
Ποια είναι τα Ωφελήματα και η Κάλυψη;

Επειδή όμως με τραβούσε απ' το μανίκι η παροχή, το έψαξα κι έτσι και βρίσκω περισσότερα και πιο σχετικά για τη σύμφραση "παροχές και καλύψεις" (ή παροχές / καλύψεις ή παροχές - καλύψεις κ.τ.ό.).

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Μου αρέσει ο πληθυντικός καλύψεις. Με καλύπτει.

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Cover me (Bruce Springsteen cover) - Boombox Hearts

Outside's the rain, the driving snow
I can hear the wild wind blowing
Turn out the light, bolt the door
I ain't going out there no more

The whole world is out there just trying to score
I've seen enough, I don't wanna see any more

Ωραίο κάβερ, ε; Με καλύπτει, όπως η κουβέρτα τον Λάινους. :-)