Διασκεδάστε και μ' αυτό...

drsiebenmal

HandyMod
Staff member
Καλά, δεν το πιστεύω ότι αυτή είναι η πρώτη ειδική αναφορά στο δημοψήφισμα περί Brexit εδώ μέσα. Κάποιο λάθος θα κάνω...

Si non e vero...

Attachments

• Brexit.JPG
    Brexit.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 321

drsiebenmal

HandyMod
Staff member
Α, δεν το ήξερα. Έπρεπε να το τσεκάρω (παρά την επιφύλαξη). Ευχ!

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
How Goths Dance, by Black Friday

Been there, DJing for the first generation of music goths, but I liked the terminology. :-)

SBE

¥
Πώς δεν το είχα ανακαλύψει αυτό μικρή, να γίνω Γκοθ (δεν έχει πολλή προσπάθεια στο χορό).
Ίσως τώρα που μεγαλώνω να στραφώ εκεί, αφού δεν θέλει πολλή ενέργεια.

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Πώς δεν το είχα ανακαλύψει αυτό μικρή, να γίνω Γκοθ (δεν έχει πολλή προσπάθεια στο χορό).
Ίσως τώρα που μεγαλώνω να στραφώ εκεί, αφού δεν θέλει πολλή ενέργεια.

όμορφη, νέα, τσαχπίνα, ευαίσθητη και γκοθ
Gothess! :D

ο γκοθάς (οι γκοθάδες), η γκοθού (οι γκοθούδες), το γκοθάκι (τα γκοθάκια), το γκουχ γκόλουμ γκουχ γκοθ και τα γκοθοπούλια του.

Θα 'θελα να, θα 'θελα να 'μουν νιος γκοθάς
σ' ένα μπαρ σκοτίδι μαύρο κι άραχλο
Μα γερο-πουρός και πια ανήμπορος
με τα στοιχειά της νύχτας να μεθώ

Ήμουνα κά-, ήμουνα κάποτε πανκιό
χεντμπάνγκερ, χάρντκορ, τότε πού μυαλό;
νιουγουεϊβάς, κιουρόβιος, σκοτεινός
μα γρήγορα με κούρασε κι αυτό

Βάλε βήμα κι έμπα στο χορό
γέλα και συ, αγαπούλα χρυσή
βάλε βήμα κι έμπα στο χορό
το δάκρυ σου είναι το δικό μου αθάνατο νερό
:twit:

Α, ναι, μια που είμαστε στο All play and no work και μετά από τη ντισκλεϊμεριά παραπάνω, να το πω κι εγώ για τη δική μου παραγγελιά: Αυτό το κλιπάκι δεν ήταν απαραίτητο για τη συζήτηση, αλλά βοηθάει να συνεχιστεί η μέρα ευχάριστα.

άμα είναι να πιάσουμε τους γκόθ, ένα είναι το πρότυπο για όλα τα νέρντια:
View attachment 3719
Αν αυτό το ξενέρωμα θεωρείται πρότυπο του γκοθ από τα νεούδια και τα νέρντια, they ain't seen nothing yet.
Πίστεψέ με, 5 χρόνια ήμουνα ντιτζέι και μπάρμαν σε νταρκάδικο, '87 με '92, και τι μαυρίλα έχω δει δεν περιγράφεται.
Ωραίες μουσικές όμως, μερικές.

Δαεμάνος ο νταρκάς :)

Μπα, τώρα την έχω δει Αρκάς. Βρήκα την κλίση μου, my vocal vocation, λογοπαίκτης και λογομπαίχτης. ;)
Once a punkster, always a punster.

Neogothics, previously in Lexi Channel.
Skeletons from the closet, antics in the attic.

"Thkeletonth from the clothet"? Thertainly, mathter.

Friend of the devil - Grateful Dead

Set out runnin' but I take my time
A friend of the devil is a friend of mine
If I get home before daylight
I just might get some sleep tonight

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Comedian John Cleese Creates the “Church of JC Capitalist” to Save Souls (and Get Huge Tax Breaks), August 1, 2016

Taking a page, perhaps, from the John Oliver playbook, Monty Python‘s John Cleese just set up the “Church of JC Capitalist” to make money in the easiest way possible:

"Here is an important announcement: We’ve decided to found a church on this website, because we believe that even if we save just one solitary soul from eternal torment, then the founding of this church will have been worthwhile… especially as it gives us huge tax advantages.

Now we’re here to call ourselves the Church of JC Capitalist because here in the United States of America, Christian teaching is of course the cornerstone of the capitalist system. Televangelists in particular are setting a fine example to us all in the accumulation of great personal wealth, and illustrating the worldly rewards that real faith can bring us if we are truly humble… and have good marketing skills.

Now people have said to me quite critically that Christ spoke a lot about the poor, so what is our church during
[sic: doing] about them? Well, as Christ himself so rightly said, “Blessed are the poor,” so they’re all right! They will get their reward in Heaven. No need to worry about them.

Now the Church of JC Capitalist is founded on two sacred principles. One, our focus groups tell us to target very anxious people with weak egos who are desperate for certainty. So this church will be very authoritarian, telling our members exactly what to think and do. And we guarantee to make them positively grow in self confidence because anyone at all who disagrees with us will go to Hell and be tortured with red hot pointy things forever and ever. Amen.

And the second principle is: Morals are only about sex.

So send money now! Inquire about different levels of membership and remember: A one-time gift of $10,000 guarantees you entry into Heaven with one special guest of your own choice. Plus, a beautiful framed certificate to that effect, signed by me.

Join now!"

Welcome to the John Cleese Youtube Channel

SBE

¥
Ορισμένα από αυτά τα στυλ δεν τα αναγνωρίζω καθόλου.

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Ε, δεν είναι δα και μέινστριμ όλα αυτά. Θέλει εξειδίκευση στη συγκεκριμένη υποκουλτούρα και τα παρακλάδια της, πρόσβαση και κάμποσες ώρες κλάμπινγκ στους χώρους της για να τα ξέρεις, συν ανοχές και αντοχές στις ηχητικές και αισθητικές παρεκκλίσεις.

Και μετά μου λέτε ότι δεν μας ψεκάζουν... 100% αυθεντική ανταλλαγή μέιλ μεταξύ πατέρα και κόρης που σπουδάζει στο εξωτερικό, όπου έχει μπει ο νέος μήνας και ο πατέρας πρέπει να στείλει στην κόρη το μηνιάτικό της:

Όταν θες κάτι, το Σύμπαν (ενίοτε) συνωμοτεί για να ΜΗΝ το πετύχεις. Δεν κατόρθωσα να έχω πρόσβαση στην τράπεζα. Το μηνιάτικο δεν έχει μπει ακόμα. Ελπίζω αύριο. Καλού-κακού σε ενημερώνω.

I forgive you father.
Cry not.
I love you still.

Η ανυποχώρητη αγάπη σου έκανε το θαύμα της. Η τράπεζα με καταδέχτηκε και προέβην στα δέοντα.

Της μετέφερε το μηνιάτικο, αγκαλιάστηκαν, και πέθαναν κι οι δύο.

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Millions Of Americans Think Chocolate Milk Comes From Brown Cows

If you go to the Innovation Center for US Dairy's website, their top frequently asked question is: "Does chocolate milk come from brown cows?". They answer it clearly and politely: "Actually, chocolate milk – or any flavored milk for that matter – is white cow’s milk with added flavoring and sweeteners".

Unfortunately, this message does not appear to be sinking in with the American public, as a survey commissioned by the Center has found that a whopping 7 percent of Americans still think that chocolate milk comes directly out of a brown cow.
If you multiply that, that's 16.4 million people nationwide who think that chocolate milkshake could potentially be drunk directly from a cow's udder, Food and Wine reports.

The nationally representative survey gets more alarming. Forty-eight percent of respondents admitted they weren't sure where chocolate milk comes from. If this is true across the nation generally, that would be an astounding 154,272,000 potential voters who aren't confident enough to guess "cows?".

Unfortunately, this isn't an isolated case of Americans being uninformed about where food comes from. A study in the early '90s found that 20 percent of adults didn't know that hamburgers are made of meat from cows.
[...]

The survey of over 1,000 adults also reports that 95 percent of Americans have some kind of cheese in their fridge. We are hoping they will conduct a follow-up study to look into whether Americans think blue cheese comes from blue cows.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-an...s-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows/

Αρχική πηγή: The surprising number of American adults who think chocolate milk comes from brown cows, Washington Post, June 15, 2017

Earion

Staff member
Ωραίο, αλλά βασίζεται εκτός των άλλων σε έναν αστάθμητο παράγοντα: στη συμπεριφορά του μωρού! :twit: