Δαι μουσικές (daeman's tunes)

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Ίντα 'χετε γυρού γυρού - Γιώργης Ξυλούρης + Γιάννης Αγγελάκας + Γιάγκος Χαιρέτης + Νίκος Βελιώτης

Ίντα 'χετε γυρού γυρού
κι είναι βαριά η καρδιά σας
δεν τρώτε και δεν πίνετε
και δε χαροκοπάτε
πριν να 'ρθει ο Χάρος να μας βρει
να μασε διαγουμίσει
να διαγουμίσει τσι γενιές
και να διαλέξει τς άντρες
και πάρει νιους για τ' άρματα

από γενιές επόμενες
και γέννες λεβεντάδων

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Του μελιού η γλύκα - Ψαρογιώργης

Μουσική: Αντ. & Μιχ. Φραγκιαδάκης

Στα μάθια σου είδα ομορφιές ολόιδιες τ' Απρίλη
και του Αυγούστου τσι χυμούς στα κόκκινά σου χείλη

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody loves me but my mother (Fillmore East, 1971) - B.B. King

How blue can you get (Cook County Jail, 1971)

daeman

Administrator
Staff member

:cool:

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
My name is Prince

My name is Prince, I don't wanna be king
Cuz I've seen the top and it's just a dream
Big cars and women and fancy clothes
Will save your face but it won't save your soul
I'm here to tell you that there's a better way

My name is Prince and I am funky

daeman

Administrator
Staff member

God save the screen
The messaging regime
It made them morons
Potential H-bomb

God save the keying
They ain't no human beings
There is no future
In England's texting

No future, no future
No future for you
No future, no future
For us

No fun, my babe, no fun
No fun, my babe, no fun
No fun to hang around
Feeling that same old way
No fun to text around
Freaked out for another day

No fun, my babe, no fun
No fun, my babe, no fun
No fun to be alone
Messaging by yourself
No fun to be alone
In love with nobody else

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Watch Eric Clapton Revisit Career in Animated 'Spiral' Video (Rolling Stone, May 15, 2016)

Eric Clapton has unveiled the new video for "Spiral," the latest blues track off the guitar god's upcoming LP I Still Do. The video takes an animated look through the rocker's six-decade career in music by reimagining Clapton's album covers and iconic photos, from Cream, Yardbirds and Slowhand to MTV Unplugged and the Sir Peter Blake-painted artwork for I Still Do.
[...]

"You don't know how much it means
to have this music in me
I just keep playing my song,
hoping that I'll get along..."

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Για μη κιθαρίστες, με χορδές μόνο για την πένα ή για δακτυλισμούς, αλλά άχορδη στο μπράτσο, με κουμπάκια:

Earlier this month, a company called Magic Instruments posted a link to their new product, the MI Guitar, to Facebook.
It was accompanied by the slogan, "A new type of guitar that has guitarists scared." *

While we're not sure that's entirely accurate, the MI Guitar is described as "a new type of guitar you can pick up and play instantly. By reinventing the fretboard of a traditional guitar, MI Guitar simplifies playing so anyone can play their favorite songs at first sight, or create their own original music—without musical training."

The website even sports a quote from Muse guitarist/vocalist Matthew Bellamy, who says, "For people who don't have the time to learn the guitar, Magic Instruments is the ultimate shortcut—you’ll be strumming your favorite songs in minutes. For singers and non-guitar playing musicians, it’s also great tool for songwriting."

Like a traditional guitar, the MI Guitar features strings for fingerpicking and strumming. But its fretboard features buttons that play chords with a single touch. It can be paired with the company's companion mobile app, which allows customers to play songs virtually instantly, "rather than having to master awkward finger positions."

http://www.guitarworld.com/gear-new...strings-buttons-pick-and-play instantly/29036

Ένα παιχνίδι που κάνει τη μουσική παιχνίδι, για όσους η μουσική δεν είναι πάθος.

* "Scared? Scared?" Yeah, right, shred this :sneaky: :

Shut up 'n play yer guitar (if you got one) - Frank Zappa

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Για κιθαρίστες, με αρκετές πρωτόφαντες δυνατότητες ενσωματωμένες, μα όχι παιχνίδι αλλά κιθάρα:

Meet Sensus, the World’s First Smart Guitar

A company called Mind Music Labs has developed what it’s calling the first smart guitar. Dubbed the Sensus, it combines a true guitar with wireless connectivity and the ability to receive, process and share music and data.

According to Mind Music Labs, the Sensus doesn’t need an amplifier —all the sounds are produced in high fidelity by the guitar’s body, which its makers claim is “built on the same acoustic principles and with the same wood of Stradivari’s violins.”

Using the Sensus alone, players can perform and record, add effects, and playback and share performances online. They can even stream and play along with music, as well as jam with others at a distance wirelessly. 
The Sensus can also be used in the studio and onstage, where its advanced features can add a level of interactivity to performances.

While we’ve seen some similar wireless and streaming capabilities in modern guitar-based instruments like the
Artiphon and jamstik+, Sensus differs from them in several ways.

First off, and significantly, Sensus is made of wood, features a soundboard of red spruce, and uses real strings like a conventional guitar. And the strings aren’t merely triggers —they vibrate, and those vibrations cause the guitar’s body to resonate, again like a standard guitar.

But unlike a conventional guitar, Sensus can also produce any sound transmitted to it wirelessly. This sound is produced by the guitar’s body and emitted with the same intensity 360 degrees around the instrument, making it a true 360-degree music system.

Sensus is also a smart device. It uses the flexible LoT —Lab of Things— platform, in which devices can be interconnected. According to Mind Music Labs, the guitars features “state-of-the-art sensors and a powerful digital brain which can receive, process and share music and data. With Sensus, you can modulate and effect your music in unprecedented ways. Live.”

daeman

Administrator
Staff member