εκτός έδρας

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Καλημέρα.

Ρίξε μια ματιά και στις διατυπώσεις των Εγγλέζων σ' αυτό το κειμενάκι:

Emoluments of employees and office holders: travelling and subsistence payments - travel from home to places other than the normal place of work - detached duty

Καλημέρα.

Ρίξε μια ματιά και στις διατυπώσεις των Εγγλέζων σ' αυτό το κειμενάκι:

Emoluments of employees and office holders: travelling and subsistence payments - travel from home to places other than the normal place of work - detached duty

Επομένως, μπορεί να παίζει και το "on temporary detachment"

SBE

¥
Και για να προσθέσω το εκτός θέματος (ίσως), η δουλειά εκτός γραφείου (που γίνεται με επιτόπια έρευνα π.χ) λέγεται field work.

Palavra

Mod Almighty
Staff member
I already had, but I was looking for something more generic, that could also render εργασία εκτός έδρας. Thanks anyway!

I already had, but I was looking for something more generic, that could also render εργασία εκτός έδρας. Thanks anyway!

I don't think there is one single term to cover everything that is εκτός έδρας, it would depend on the context.
As the discussion above shows, there are many ways of rendering this, all valid depending on the exact context.

Palavra

Mod Almighty
Staff member
Για πείτε καμιά ιδέα:
το Διοικητικό Συμβούλιο συνεδριάζει εκτός της έδρας του.

tuna

¥
The Board of Directors meets off-site.
(είμαι κι εγώ της άποψης που ήδη ειπώθηκε, ότι δηλαδή το εκτός έδρας αποδίδεται ορθότερα με το off-site).